Monday, January 10, 2005

Bungie.net : Games : Halo 2

Bungie.net : Games : Halo 2, Xbox site

Well what can I say ? I've NEVER been good at video games, well that's a complete misnomer, I've been completely pants at video games. Having worn contact lenses my eyes would dry out after 10 minutes of playing on a PC or even console. Even after I stopped wearing them, things weren't much better.

This weekend I plugged the Xbox into the plasma, and WOW. I actually completed the first section of the game, OK it took me most of the day and I was only on easy level, but hey it's a start. I had to re-adjust one of the control sticks (i.e. invert it) but actually enjoyed it and the graphics were stunning.

Halo2 is great fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?