Thursday, February 03, 2005

Redundancy

Well I'm not impressed :( Shame - I've really liked working at Demon/THUS but the "package" on offer, is minimal to say the least. Really encouraging for 10 years committment to a company.

Still looking for a new career, anyone need a "fluffy geek" (i.e. good understanding of technology, but more used to working in a strategy/marketing environment).

The telco market doesn't look that promising, but open to a change.

Quite like to get involved with start-ups, maybe in a non-exec role advising on future technology trends etc.

Please contact me if you'd like CV/resume details etc.


Steve

Comments:
(from Flash)

Ugh. No idea how old you are ;) but http://www.redundancyhelp.co.uk/ready_reckoner2.htm seems to reckon you will get at least 10 weeks' pay - I know that's a minimum, but at least it gives you a few months breathing space, surely?

Mike brought home a paperweight recently to commemorate howevermany years service. I thought this was a bit naff especially when I bet you don't get celebrated, and you've been there longer...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?