Wednesday, April 06, 2005

France

Well I eventually have taken some holiday. It's been a couple of years now.

I went to see my cousin who lives in the South of France about an hour inland from St Tropez (it's in the mountains, not on the coast). He lives in Ampus, well he's in the commune of Ampus as his house is in the middle of nowhere with about 3 other houses. Ampus has a population of about 340.

I spent a lot of time in Tourtour which is a beautiful town about 10 minutes away (well Ampus is about 6 minutes the other way), it's much bigger with a population of about 470. I went for the Festival des Oeufs (i.e. egg festival) which was fun - I even got involved in making things.

If anyone gets a chance to visit the area they wont be disappointed, fantastic scenery wine and food.

I'll post some more pictures soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?